Ultra Adventurer and leadership coach, Brian Chontosh, and his friend TJ Murphy join The Nation for a thought-provoking discussion on endurance events:
- Sometimes you mind has a mind of its own & can trick you
- Your mind is always looking for comfort and satisfaction
- Don't be reckless
- Need to find your reason to participate - not for someone else, not for social media, it needs to be personal
- Don't go into a race thinking you won't think about quiting
- Predict the Future
- Recognize it / witness it
- Accept it
- Put a time limit on it
- "Don't not do now what you're going to regret later"
- How do you lead a team from point A to point B?
Check out these links:
Direct download: Major_Chontosh.mp3
-- posted at: 11:08pm CDT